You can now book you driving test with any MVR Authorises  “C” Class Licence Examiner. Click here to the list of Examiners. At the moment you can go to your test in your own car or; choose to hire one of our cars for your test, if you go in your own car you will need to choose an examiner who tests in your car. See examiners.